Artfully starting with premium mustard seeds blended with California horseradish and delectably seasoned with gourmet spices creates the tasty combination of hearty and bold. Satisfies on a sandwich and appetizes as a cooking ingredient. Creating this authentic mustard since 1898 using only traditional stone grinding methods.
Ingredients: Gluten-free distilled vinegar, Water, Mustard seeds, Sea salt, Horseradish, Turmeric, Spices, Natural flavor.
Nutrition Facts: Serving size 1 tsp/5g, Servings 45, Calories 0, Total fat 0%, Trans fat 0%, Sodium 65mg/3%, Total carb 0%, Protein 0g, – Daily Value based upon 2,000 calorie diet.
Benefits: Natural, Kosher, Gluten & GMO free, Vegan,
- “…really perks up a salad and I find myself making more sandwiches than ever before because I just love the stuff…” Jessica – Fairbanks, AK
- “…it makes the best salad I have ever eaten…” Lawrence – Brantford, Canada
- “…whenever my daughter has a party, she gets asked if there’s going to be devilled eggs before they tell her they’ll be there…” Barbara – Scottsdale, AZ
- “…thank you for such a versatile mustard…” Rhonda – Miami, FL
- Mustard seeds have no odor when crushed.
- Dijon refers to a recipe and not the city or an area of France.
- Mustard seeds are mentioned in Sanskrit writing as far back as 5,000 years.
- Mustard seeds are mentioned in the New Testament when the kingdom of heaven is compared to a grain of mustard seed.
- The father of medicine, Hippocrates, used mustard seed medicinally for general muscular relief.