Rhinegeld German Mustard
Rhinegeld is a dragon slayer’s mustard who richly deserves this golden treasure. The artful blending of mustard seed and a myriad of spices with a hefty touch of white wine has produced this old world flavor fit for a knight’s table. This is truly the aristocrat of mustards for those who seek adventure in food.
Ingredients: Gluten-free distilled vinegar, Water, Mustard seeds, Sea salt, White wine, Spices.
Nutrition Facts: Serving size 1 tsp/5g, Servings 45, Calories 5, Total fat 0%, Trans fat 0%, Sodium 60mg/3%, Total carb 0%, Protein 0g, – Daily Value based upon 2,000 calorie diet.
Benefits: Natural, Kosher, Gluten & GMO free, Vegan, Non-allergenic plant
- “…I have enjoyed and faithfully recommended this mustard for over 5 years and can find nothing better…” Shellman – Arlington, WV
- “…this is a very unique mustard..quite an unexpected taste. Now, I understand why you call it the aristocrat of old world flavor…” Leslie – Kalamazoo, MI
- “…decided to cut my calories by mixing with mayo and get the best of both worlds…” Richard – Hemet, CA
- “…can’t believe I’m writing about mustard…excellent with salmon…can’t beat it in tuna salad…” Lillian – Klamath Falls, OR
- Rhinegeld evolved from Rhinegold which means treasure that rightfully belongs to the Rhine River in Germany.
- King Louis XI traveled with his own royal mustard pot.
- Pope John XXII created a new Vatican position titled mustard maker to the pope.
- The Spanish carried mustard seeds on explorations throughout the 1400’s including to the new world.