Stoneground Deli Mustard
Some say it’s the pickle that makes a deli sandwich special. We say it’s the mustard. Tastefully smooth, stonegound premium mustard seeds with flavorful spices combines continental virtuosity with new world ingenuity. Evolved from a discreet family recipe in 1898, it’s still crafted using venerable methods. Make your sandwiches memorable with or without the pickle.
Ingredients: Gluten-free distilled vinegar, Water, Mustard seeds, Sea salt, Spices.
Nutrition Facts: Serving size 1 tsp/5g, Servings 45, Calories 0, Total fat 0%, Trans fat 0%, Sodium 55mg/2%, Total carb 0%,
Protein 0g, – Daily Value based upon 2,000 calorie diet.
Benefits: Natural, Kosher, Gluten & GMO free, Vegan,
- “…I heartily endorse the flavor to any “foodies” out there who simply want the best…” Gail – Houston, TX
- “…great product…good price…fast shipping! What else is there…” Daurene – Howell, NJ
- “…my eyes have been opened. Mustard is my secret ingredient. Let the kids have their ketchup…” Joyce – Jacksonville – FL
- “…some people really like mustard…I was not among those until I had your mustard on a cold cut sandwich…simply could not believe it…” Brent – Denver, CO
- Montana grows the most mustard seeds in the USA.
- The USA grows about 4% of the world’s supply of mustard seeds.
- Stoneground Dijon is used in cooking because the yellow breaks down.
- Mustard is the second most popular condiment with pepper being first.
- The condiment was originally called mustard. The plant was called senvy.